Latest Instagrams
Friday, December 2, 2011

Felitia & Bill ~ Couple Session ~ Port Orchard

Felitia and Bill are such a fun couple. They were joking around and laughing the entire time, which made for a fun session! We spent the afternoon in downtown Port Orchard, the city in which they grew up together as kids. After moving out of state, they made their way back together and have now been a couple for three years! It’s easy to see how totally in love these two are!
We lucked out with a beautiful day, after being rained out of our session earlier that week.
The water was absolutely gorgeous.










Felitia and Bill were totally willing to climb over the railings and venture down the rocky beach.



I am so in love with this graffiti wall & I am even more in love with the attitude they gave me in this picture!










Then they decided to have a leaf fight!
It was so entertaining that I kind of just wanted to set my camera down and watch.
Bill definately got his butt kicked by Felitia and I hear it wasn't the first time!


In all fairness, he did get lots of loving after she was through kicking his butt!








This is one of my favorite photos from their session! You can totally see the chemistry they have!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins