Latest Instagrams
Friday, December 23, 2011

Nik & Ahu ~ Couple Session ~ Port Orchard

I was so excited for Nik & Ahu's couple session!

They are such a cute and funny couple!

Ahu is absolutely gorgeous! I don't think it is possible for her to take a bad picture!

Nik was a typical guy about taking photos, but he was so sweet. After a 1.5 hour session in the freezing cold, he said he was happy because it made Ahu happy! It melted my heart!

We spent the afternoon in downtown Port Orchard.

They brought their adorable pups for a few shots.



 
I was so sad when we arrived and found that the graffiti wall I am in love with was blocked off due to construction!

However, I was quite pleased when I found this red wall!

They are constantly smiling and laughing together!






They were a little shy in front of the camera at first, but it was so sweet towards the end of our session when Nik leaned over and kissed Ahu on the cheek!

It is moments like that, that I love to capture!


I will end my post with this series of photos! It is my favorite because it shows exactly who they are as a couple.
You can see the passion they have when they first kiss, followed by lighthearted laughter!
True love & friendship.
They have it all!

I am so happy, I got the chance to capture some of their love through my photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins