Latest Instagrams
Monday, August 26, 2013

Bill & Maggie ~ Sibling Session ~ Poulsbo

I'm excited to share more from Bill & Maggie's sibling session!
 
We spent the beautiful day in Downtown Poulsbo!
 
Bill is going to school out of state so while he was back this summer they decided to take some sibling photos to surprise their mom with!
 






This series is probably my favorite! I love this wall and the blue really makes Maggie's eyes pop!
 


Maggie and Bill are big sports fans and wanted to incorporate that into their session!







This was too funny. Maggie, who I mentioned was a natural in front of the camera, was posing with her hands under her chin. She turned to Bill and told him to do it too. He flat out said "no way".  After a little coercing from his sister, his fiancé, and myself we finally got him to pose with hands under his chin. How cute!









Bill never had a problem making his sister laugh!










It's easy to see how close they are and how much fun they have together!





 
Thanks so much for letting me capture these for you! I hope your mom loves the surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins