Latest Instagrams
Thursday, September 5, 2013

Seattle Engagement Photography ~ Alex and David ~ Gas Works Park & Kerry Park

I am so excited to share photos from Alex and David's engagement session!
 
We started the session at Gas Works Park! It was my first time photographing there and I loved it! There is so much there, breath taking city views, machinery, tons of different backgrounds and textures! I could spend an entire day photographing there and I don't think I would run out of things to do!
 
Alex is very natural in front of the camera and it is so cute how giddy she is with David. She was constantly smiling and laughing! It was amazing to be able to capture that for them!
 

















 
Alex and David were super playful so it was only fitting that they play a game of hide and seek! Their sweet pup even played too!


 
Then they had some fun dancing! It was so sweet!





















 
After spending some time at Gas Works we headed over to Kerry Park!
 
I love Kerry Park! It's another great place for breath taking city views.
 

 

 
I was absolutely loved Alex's shoes and loved how they popped against her blue striped dress and the greenery in the background!






 
It's hard to tell here because it's so small but I love all the dust rising from Alex's high heels!
She rocked the heels at both locations I was impressed! And of course I love how David's giving her a helping hand!






To end the session we went down to the playground and again they showed their playful side!
Even after David pushed her down the slide she still gave him a kiss!


Thank you so much Alex and David for letting me capture your love at this special time in your life!
I wish you all the best in your future as husband and wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins