Latest Instagrams
Thursday, October 3, 2013

Engagement Photography ~ Catherine & John ~ Silverdale Waterfront

I am so excited to share more from Cat & John's engagement session!
 
We spent the beautiful afternoon at the Silverdale Waterfront!
 
I also got to meet their 3 sweet kiddos: Sam, Lola, and Vicente!
 



What a beautiful family!









We took a little break mid-session so the kids could play some hopscotch!



 
I love John's expression in the first photo in the series below.
You can see how happy and proud he is of his family!


You can just tell this family has so much fun together!






You'll often see me post shots of the moments just before or after a kiss!
I love these photos because it shows pure, real emotion.
It's easy to see how happy and in love they are.






 










 
It was funny how all the kiddos wanted to pile on top of mom!


















 
Sun flare can be extremely irritating, but it can also be absolutely gorgeous!
I love the sun flare in the shots below!





 
A shot of Cat's gorgeous ring! Nice job John!

 
Thank you so much, John and Cat. for letting me capture this special time in your lives!
 
I can't wait for your big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins