Latest Instagrams
Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bump Session ~ The Duclayan Family ~ Island Lake

Sweet little Allison and her parents are anxiously awaiting the arrival of her baby sister!
 
I had the pleasure of capturing this beautiful family during this special time in their lives on a sunny day at Island Lake, one of my favorite locations!
 
They are such a sweet family!
It's easy to see how much Rebecca and Jon love their girls!
 










 
I love this shot below!

 


 
Rebecca is such a gorgeous mommy!
It's so easy to see how happy she is and how much she loves her family!







 
Rebecca and Jon were so playful with each other!
Love this fun shot below!







 
One moment Allison was sitting on her mommy's lap and out of nowhere she stood up and had a 10 second dance party before she sat back down as if nothing had happened!
It was too cute!



















 





















I just love the way the light is filtering through the trees in these shots below! So gorgeous!


 
Thank you Jon & Rebecca for choosing me to capture this special time in your lives!
 
I wish you all your best as you become a family of four!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins