Latest Instagrams
Thursday, June 19, 2014

Family Photography ~ The Strange Family ~ Island Lake

I am excited to share more from my session with The Strange Family!
 
I met up with The Strange Family at Island Lake, which has become one of my favorite locations!
 
As with many of my clients, The Strange Family arrived a little nervous for their family session, but they were so awesome!
 
It was one of my most relaxing and fun sessions, filled with lots of laughter and sweet moments shared between siblings!
 
Cathy is one of the most light hearted people I know, Michayla and Caitlin are super sweet, Jonathan is so funny and such a proud big brother, and Matthew is a proud and loving father and husband! 
 
I'll let the photos speak for themselves!
 







 


































































 
A big thank you to The Strange Family for choosing me to capture these memories for you!
 
I had a blast with you all and wish you all the best as you embark on a new journey!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins