Latest Instagrams
Monday, July 14, 2014

Maternity Photography ~ Brianna & Kegan ~ Island Lake

I am excited to share more from Brianna & Kegan's Maternity session!
 
We met up at beautiful Island Lake, which I have mentioned is one of my favorite locations!

Brianna is such a gorgeous mommy! I just loved her maternity style!
& Kegan is so awesome!
It was so cute to hear him talk about the first time he felt his daughter move and how excited he was to become a dad!






 
It's easy to see how much they adore each other and their baby girl!















 
This one below is one of my favorite shots!




















 
I love when I get to capture a couple laughing together!




























 
Another one of my favorites!






 
 Thank you, Brianna and Kegan, for choosing me to capture this special time in your lives!
Oriah is one lucky little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins