Latest Instagrams
Monday, November 3, 2014

Senior Portraits ~ Michayla ~ Poulsbo & Island Lake

I am excited to share more from Michayla's senior portrait session!
 
We met up in Downtown Poulsbo for some fun town and waterfront shots and then we headed to Island Lake for some great fall colors!
 
Michayla is such a gorgeous girl and is so natural in front of the camera! 
The poor thing had a hurt ankle but she still rocked half her session in high heels!
 





























 
Michayla's best friend met up with us for a couple shots!














 
 
































 
Love this shot below!

















 
I was so excited when Michayla told me she wanted to get in the water for a couple of her shots at the end of our session!
How awesome is that!






 
Thanks for choosing me to capture your senior portraits!
I wish you all the best as you finish out your senior year and begin your future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins