Latest Instagrams
Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Carissa Holm Photography is on Instagram!

Hi Friends!
 
Carissa Holm Photography is on Instagram!
I know, FINALLY!! I'm way behind but I wanted to take the time to build it up with some of my favorite images captured by myself and my amazing second shooter (& mom), Tracie, before I shared it with all of you!
 
If you want to follow along (which I would love!) you can click on this link or click on the Instagram symbol on the top right hand side of this page! I will be sharing some sneak peeks over there & I anticipate possibly sharing some behind the scenes stuff over there as well! I hope to use it as a quicker more informal way to post than here or my Facebook page! Full sneak peeks & session posts will still be shared here & on Facebook.
 
Hope everyone is having an amazing start to 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins