Latest Instagrams
Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Family Photography ~ The Legrand Family ~ Point No Point

I am so excited to share more from my session with The Legrand Family!
We met up at Point No Point on a beautiful, sunny evening.
I was so happy be able to capture them at a location that is special to them.
It is the location where they celebrated Isaac's reenlistment and where they will be celebrating Nafisa's 13th birthday!
My sessions with The Legrands are always so much fun!
So laid back and full of laughter!































































































 
 Thank you, Sharon & Isaac for choosing me to capture your beautiful family! 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Carissa for your patience and for taking such amazing pictures. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this family and these pictures! Looks like they were having a great time during your photo shoot!Nice job with the pictures and I always love the pictures they post that they take at this location! Neat place!

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins