Latest Instagrams
Thursday, September 15, 2016

Engagement Photography ~ Ahulani & Nik ~ Howe Farm Park

I am excited to share more from Nik and Ahu's engagement session!
 
We met up at Howe Farm Park which is such a beautiful location but were surprised to see they are halfway through the process of restoring the barn.
Even still there is so much beauty in the location!
 
Nik & Ahu are so much fun to work with!
They were up for anything!
Ahu is tiny so I HAD to ask them to do all of the lifting poses I'm always dying to do & they were such good sports! 
They are so playful and are so in love!
 
 


































































































































Thank you, Nik & Ahu, for choosing me to capture your engagement photos!
I wish you both all the best as you begin wedding planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins