Latest Instagrams
Sunday, March 12, 2017

Maternity Photography ~ Meagan's Maternity Session ~ Scenic Beach State Park

I am so excited to share more from my session with this beautiful mama-to-be, Meagan!
Meagan is expecting a baby girl this April!

We met up on a sunny but chilly day at Scenic Beach State Park!
It's been a while since I last shot at Scenic Beach, so I forgot what a beautiful location it is!
Such a great location for both the beach and some nice shaded woodsy areas!

Pregnancy looks so good on Meagan & she was up for anything!
I can't wait to meet little Bentlee!







































































































































Thank you, Meagan, for choosing me to capture your maternity photos!
I can't wait to meet your beautiful baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins