Latest Instagrams
Saturday, February 10, 2018

Annabelle's Newborn Session

 
I am so honored to share sweet little Annabelle with you all!
I had the privilege of capturing her while she was still in her mama's belly and the even greater privilege of capturing her birth, so of course I was so excited to see her and capture her again at just 14 days new!
 
Megan and Brenden had an array of cute outfits and props for Annabelle, many of them special gifts from friends and family!
I also got to capture Annabelle with her fur-siblings!
So cute!
They love their baby sister ALMOST as much as their mom & dad do!
 
Annabelle rocked her newborn session!
I don't think she cried once!
 
At the end of the session I got to capture miss Annabelle in her adorable nursery!
We wrapped up with the last few shots of her drifting off to sleep in her bassinet that was made by her grandpa!
The very same bassinet her mom slept in as a baby!
 
Thank you, Megan and Brenden, for choosing me to capture some of the first photos of your sweet, adorable Miss Annabelle!
 
 






































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins