Latest Instagrams
Saturday, March 17, 2018

Mavrik’s Newborn Session

I am so excited to be sharing baby Mavrik’s newborn session with you all!
Ever since I heard the exciting news of Mitch and Maddie's pregnancy, I kept my fingers crossed that I would get the honor of capturing their sweet bundle after he made his debut!
It has been such a joy to capture them through this journey!

Little Mavrik is such an adorable, sweet little guy!
I had the honor of meeting him at just 2 weeks new.
He didn't make a peep during his entire session!
He seemed to just love snuggling up to the soft blankets.
He was so alert at times, staring right at the camera. but moments later he would snuggle up and drift off.

He is just the luckiest little guy to have two wonderful parents.
Mitch and Maddie are truly, two of the kindest and sweetest people!
They are the kind of people you just feel comfortable with from the moment you meet them!
My mom and I have always loved working with the two of them and it was so exciting to capture them for the first time as a little family of 3!
Another little M. Langenheim!

Thank you, Mitch and Maddie, for choosing me to capture yet another one of the most special moments in your lives!





















































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins