Latest Instagrams
Friday, July 27, 2018

The Lesoing Family


I am so excited to share my session with The Lesoing Family!
I have had the privilege of capturing Rhilea and Aiden over the years and it has been so fun to watch them grow! I am sad that Aiden wasn't here this year but so happy I got to capture Rhilea and the rest of the crew!
It is always so much fun to work with The Lesoings!
 They are so sweet and are always up for anything!
I always enjoy seeing the many cute outfits the girls have picked out for Rhilea's photos!
































































































































































































Thank you so much Jill, for choosing me to capture your family, it was a pleasure as always! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins