Latest Instagrams
Thursday, May 9, 2019

Nichole & Bryson's Engagement Session at Island Lake and Kitsap Memorial Park


I am so excited to share Nichole and Bryson's engagement session!

We met up at Island Lake, one of my favorite locations! 
I have probably said it a million times but I am amazed by how I can always find something new when I shoot there!

Nichole and Bryson were so sweet and so much fun to work with!
They were constantly making each other laugh which was so cute!
Nichole has such a beautiful bright smile and Bryson was so good at bringing it out naturally!
It is easy to see how in love they are!
They were up for anything and Nichole had some fun ideas that I enjoyed bringing to life!

We were hoping for some beautiful sunset silhouette shots so just before sunset we made our way over to Kitsap Memorial State Park.
The cloud coverage was so thick that we assumed we were out of luck but at the last minute some pink popped out!
 I was so excited!

I can't wait to capture Nichole and Bryson's big day in December!























































































































































































Thank you, Nichole and Bryson, for choosing me to capture this special time in your lives! I can't wait to capture your big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins