Latest Instagrams
Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Schruhl Family Maternity Session


I am excited to share more of the Schruhl Family from their maternity session at Point Defiance Park!
It was my first time photographing at this incredible location!
It may be a new favorite!

It seems like just yesterday I was photographing Megan with Annabelle in her belly so I was excited to capture them as they await their new little one on the way!

Megan and Brenden are always great to work with and it is alwyas fun to get to capture little Miss Annabelle!
I am stunned by how much she has grown up each time I see her!
She is so adorable and so sweet!
She loved running around and watching the geese and the birdies!
She is such a happy little one with the cutest little grin!

I can't wait to meet her little brother or sister!






















































































































































Thank you, Megan and Brenden, for choosing me to capture your beautiful family!
It is always such a pleasure!
I wish you all the best as you welcome your new little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins