Latest Instagrams
Friday, November 11, 2016

Engagement Photography ~ Niquee & Brent ~ Clear Creek Trails

I am so excited to share more from Niquee & Brent's engagement session before they tie the knot!
These two are so adorable and so in love!
I just love the way they still make each other giddy even though they have been together for years!
I can't wait to capture their wedding!

I always love the trails, because of the way the light filters through the trees!
The lighting was particularly dreamy for their early evening session!






























































































































Thank you, Niquee & Brent, for choosing me to capture your engagement portraits!
I can't wait to capture your big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins