Latest Instagrams
Thursday, November 10, 2016

Senior Portraits ~ Spencer ~ Dewatto Campground

I am excited to share more from Spencer's senior portrait session!
Spencer wanted to do his photos at Dewatto State Park, where he often goes to fish.
It was my first time at this location and I was shocked by how beautiful it was with all the fall colors reflecting on the river!
Spencer likes fly fishing, which I have never actually seen before!
It was fun to be able to get a few shots of him casting, mid session! 
Spencer was such a great sport which made for a fun and easygoing session.































































































































Thank you, Spencer and Alysa, for choosing me to capture Spencer's senior portraits!
I wish you a wonderful senior year and all the best with your future plans and goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins