Latest Instagrams
Friday, June 14, 2019

Kevin's One Year Old Family Session at Clear Creek Trails



I am so excited to share more from Kevin's one year old family session!
Last year Abby had contacted me for maternity photos. She was on top of things, she had her session scheduled well in advance.
It wasn't long before she was contacting me to inform me she needed to cancel her maternity session as little Kevin was born very early and had a long road ahead of him in the NICU.
While he was in the NICU they gave little Kevin the nickname "Warrior" because he was and continues to be a strong and brave little fighter.


They had a long road getting little Kevin to where he is today, a strong, happy, flourishing soon to be one year old!
I had thought about Abby and Kevin a lot after she had to cancel their maternity session, so I was thrilled when she contacted me for his one year session!

We met up at for their session at Clear Creek Trails and had such amazing weather.

It was so great to meet finally meet Abby, Kevin and Brendan!
They were so much fun to work with!
Kevin is so sweet and adorable.
He was very interested in his surroundings.
He loved the grass and would do whatever he could to get a handful of it!
It took a bit to get a smile out of him but whenever we did his smile was so big, bright and adorable!

Abby was so prepared with props and ideas!
His birthday theme was Dr. Suess so we had some fun doing some Dr. Suess themed photos of him!
She also has such a big beautiful smile that just radiates joy and love, I guess we know where Kevin gets it from!
Brendan was such a trooper.
I don't think he quite knew what he was getting himself into with my lengthy photo sessions but he stuck in there and was up for anything, never complaining!
I can tell that Kevin is very loved by the both of them!



























































































































































Thank you, Abby and Brendan, for choosing me to capture your sweet little man!
He is so adorable and it was a pleasure to finally meet and work with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins