Latest Instagrams
Friday, June 21, 2019

Shellby and Darren's Maternity Session at the Silverdale Waterfront Park



Today I get the joy of sharing more from Shellby and Darren's maternity session at the Silverdale Waterfront Park!

I am so excited for these two as they await the arrival of their rainbow baby!
It is such an honor when couples share their stories with me and trust me to capture such special moments in their lives.

Shellby and Darren are such an easygoing, sweet couple.
They were so laid back and were up for anything.
It made me so happy to be able to capture their love, joy, and excitement during this special time.

I loved seeing the way Darren cared for Shellby.
It was the little things, the way he brushed her hair out of her face, the way he fixed her necklace, and the way he was always right there helping her. 
It was so sweet.
Shellby is such a beautiful and kind hearted mama!
Not only could I see it in her love and interactions with Darren and her little one on the way but she has been so sweet and kind to me!
I was seriously so touched by her kind words in her questionnaire and during her session.

I don't know how I have been so lucky to always get to work with such wonderful people!

Callie May is one very lucky baby girl to have such amazing parents.
She is already so very loved and cared for!







































































































































































































Thank you, Shellby and Darren, for choosing me to capture this special moment in your lives!
It was such a pleasure working with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins